Since I love fall so much I thought I would do a fall tag. I wasn’t tagged by anyone but it looked like so much fun so I thought I would do it anyway. This tag was created by itsmelexie1 and here is her video. (in the video she does say that she tags anyone watching it so yay! I was tagged!)
This tag was also done by Ingrid Nilsen and she changed and added some questions to the tag. Her video is here if you want to go watch it.
I will be doing this tag with both of their questions but I am going to take out a few about makeup because I do not wear much of it.
I’m so excited to be doing this! Here we go!
1. Favorite candle scent- I’m not exactly sure what my favorite is. We don’t really light scented candles very often because of the chemicals they release into the air but I do love smelling candles at the store. When I was little, I loved going to the candle shop at the mall to smell all the different candles. Since we never buy them though I’m not sure which is my favorite. Recently my mom did buy me a ruby grapefruit one and it smells REALLY good.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate- Hot chocolate. I mean, tea and coffee are great too but hot chocolate is definitely my favorite. Especially when my dad makes it from scratch with milk and cocoa powder and sugar. It tastes so much better that way.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have- There are too many of them! I will have to share a few because I have so many great fall memories. One of my favorites is Thanksgiving a few years back when I dressed up as a pilgrim. That was such a great Thanksgiving. Another one I have is from when I was really little, 7 or 8 maybe. I can’t really remember anything else, but I can remember being really busy the day before Thanksgiving as we prepared for it, and all the wonderful smelling foods cooking that I just couldn’t wait to eat the next day. Especially the ham. I can remember always being excited about the ham. Another one is kind of odd because I don’t know when it was or what we were doing exactly. It might have been winter and it might not even be real but I still love it. It was really dark out, nighttime, and our house was only lit by candles. My cousin was over and we were having fun playing together but then she had to leave. It’s just such a cozy memory and I can only remember a tiny snippet of it but it’s still one of my favorites.
4. Best fragrance for fall- I don’t wear perfumes or fragrances so I’m going to switch this around and tell you what my favorite fall smell is. I love the smell of rain and apples in an orchard.
5. Favorite Thanksgiving food- My favorite Thanksgiving food… hmm. Can I just say all of it? But seriously, I really like ham, although we haven’t had it in years, and then probably mashed potatoes with corn and gravy. And pies. We always make lots of pies. I especially love peanut butter pie.
6. What is autumn weather like where you live- it really depends. I would say most of the time it’s chilly although this week, even though it’s technically not fall yet, it’s in the 80s for a couple days so it really goes back and forth.
7. Most worn sweater- I don’t really wear sweaters in the fall, I wear hoodies. But my favorite hoodie is bright yellow, with birds on it and the words ‘peace+love=happiness’ written on the sleeve.
8. Football games or jumping in leaf piles- Football games! I love watching football games. It’s one of my favorite things about fall.
9. Skinny jeans or leggings- I’m not a big fan of either, I’d rather wear more casual relaxed clothes but if I had to chose one it would be leggings. I’ve never liked jeans.
10. Combat boots or Uggs- Combat boots. I think they’re kind of cute and edgy and my mom has never liked Uggs so I don’t really like them either. That might change sometime though.
11. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype- ummm… I’ve never really had a lot of pumpkin spice so I’m not sure. Maybe you guys could tell me in the comments what you think of pumpkin spice and if I should try it?
12. Favorite fall TV show- Most of my friends know that I don’t watch a lot of TV. We literally get like five channels so I don’t really have anything to watch. But the new season of Once Upon a Time is coming out this fall and I’m excited for that so I would have to say OUaT.
13. What song really gets you into the fall spirit- hmmm. The Leaves are Changin’ by Lindsay Lou and The Flatbellys. I will link it here if you want to listen to it.
14. What do you want to be for Halloween- I am being Tris from Divergent this year and I am SUPER excited about it!
15. Hats or Scarves- definitely hats. I love wearing baseball caps, especially my Green Bay Packers one. They are my favorite football team.
16. What’s your #1 favorite thing about fall- ummmm… everything? Haha, no I guess my favorite thing about fall is the atmosphere. The weather getting chilly and breaking out the blankets. I just love how cozy it is.
Okay, now to tag a few people. I tag.
Thank you so much for reading and I hoped you enjoyed! I know I’ve been doing a lot of tag posts lately so I will try to get a writing related post up soon. Talk to you all later and if you have any suggestions for what you would like to see me do next on my blog, feel free to leave it in the comments! Until next time, remember to keep writing!